Not only is it Cinco de Mayo but it's also TACO AND TEQUILA TUESDAY! It's the perfect trifecta, except that we are all in quarantine with a virus named after the beer that is usually in the spotlight today.
Since we can't cheers margaritas and beers together, we can celebrate in spirit together. Here are some ways we can honor this fun tradition and spread some good vibes today!
1. Support your local Mexican restaurant. Order up take out and bring home some tacos.
2. Fresh guacamole is always the best guacamole. Am I right or am I right?
3. Make some homemade margaritas. Don't forget, liquor stores are essential, so buy that tequila you have been wanting to get.
4. Arts & Crafts. Make your own pinatas!
5. Turn on some festive music, put the sombrero hat on, wear your favorite Cinco de Mayo shirt, log into your zoom party, and let's cheers alone together!